Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Top 25 Sentimental Albums

This is a list of my top 25 sentimental albums. These are albums that all mean something to me as a music fan, a musician, an artist, and a person. They all either played a roll in shaping who I am as a person or are records I just really REALLY love. More albums may be added to these over time but these are the records I know will always mean something profound to me and will always represent either one period in my life or all periods in my life.

Keep in mind that I don't necessarily believe that these are all among the greatest albums of all time, nor are they even all MY personal opinion on the greatest albums. This list is all about sentimentality. They are in no particular order.

Underneath - Hanson
My Everest -
The Swellers
Ups & Downsizing -
The Swellers
The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan -
Bob Dylan
All Killer No Filler -
Sum 41
Blood on the Tracks -
Bob Dylan
Shout it Out -
Hanson
One Fell Swoop -
The Spill Canvas
Rivana Junction -
Tim Barry
13 Songs -
Fugazi
Highway Miles -
Kid Brother Collective
Through Being Cool -
Saves the Day
Can't Slow Down -
Saves the Day
The River -
Bruce Springsteen
Still Searching -
Senses Fail
The Times They Are A-Changin -
Bob Dylan
Bleed American -
Jimmy Eat World
Sticks and Stones -
New Found Glory
Manchester -
Tim Barry
Something to Write Home About -
The Get Up Kids
Hot and Bothered -
The Hot Flashez
Dookie -
Green Day
Third Eye Blind -
Third Eye Blind
Rockin the Suburbs -
Ben Folds
Casadaga -
Bright Eyes

No comments: