Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Top Albums of 2010

These are my favorite albums of 2010. I have a passion for a few genres but I'm extremely eclectic in my tastes so if you want a list of the hippest records that came out this year check Pitchfork or something. Mine is going to be all over the place. They are in order.

1. Hanson - Shout it Out
2. Kate Nash - My Best Friend is You
3. Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
4. Tim Barry - 28th and Stonewall
5. Danielle Ate the Sandwich - Two Bedroom Apartment
6. Ray Lamontagne & the Pariah Dogs - God Willin' and the Creek Won't Rise
7. Backseat Goodby - The Good Years
8. Otem Relik - Elephant Graveyard
9. Micah Schabel - When the Stage Lights Go Dim
10. The Rocket Summer - Of Men and Angels

Honorable Mentions:

Crystal Bowersox - Farmer's Daughter
Cee-Lo Green - The Lady Killer
Syndicate - The Line Starts Here
Rooney - Eureka
The 88 - The 88

No comments: